As a responsible member of the supply chain, we develop our business being fully aware of our responsibility to reduce the potential negative impact on the environment, systematically adapting our business practices to the needs of environmental protection and resource savings. We are certified according to the ISO 14001:2015 Standard for the Environmental Management System that we apply, and we also follow the Environmental Policy and the principles and goals set by the Group.
- We identify and manage risks related to environmental issues and set improvement goals.
- We strictly adhere to our obligations concerning the payment of recycling fees resulting from our operation.
- We invest in, develop and implement new digital technologies - which reduce resource consumption (paper, fuel, etc.) and improve productivity.
- We provide technical services, device upgrade etc. - which help to extend the life of the devices and reduce their disposal.
- We participate in the official schemes of withdrawal, upgrade and/or repair of materials of the manufacturers for which we operate as an authorized Service Center.
- We make it easy for our customers and partners to promote products in our repair center.
- We systematically measure our carbon footprint and seek to reduce it every year.
- We systematically promote the recycling of materials and we have collectors for the main recyclable materials (paper, batteries, lamps, etc.) in all the facilities of the company.
- We work with authorized bodies for the recycling of materials.
- We replaced old type electrical appliances and lamps with energy-efficient ones in all the buildings.
- As of 2018, we have been replacing the disposable plastic items we used, such as glasses, straws, stirrers, with biodegradable/eco-friendly products, while we systematically seek to reduce consumption of disposable products.
- We systematically develop employee alert and mobilization campaigns towards a more eco-friendly lifestyle, indicating simple ways and ideas that everyone can apply to his everyday life.
You can learn more about our Environmental Policy here and about the actions we implement in our recent Sustainable Development Report.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Info Quest Technologies, implementing the Group's Sustainable Growth Vision, summarized in the three-pillar "Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship", has long been close to the educational community, and systematically supports organizations through actions, products and services promoting and enhancing the use of information technology in the educational process. A flagship of the company's actions is the "Assembling the Quest Computer" program, the only one for Greek data, a program for the hosting of pupils of public and private schools in the Quest computer production and distribution center, which has been systematically implementing the last fifteen years. The aim of the program is to offer high school students a substantial experience of familiarity with the PC Components, a presentation of modern technology trends and a first acquaintance with a structured corporate environment and executives with experience and ability to communicate their knowledge and encourage innovation.
Every year more than 350 students participate in the program.
The implementation of the program is in line with "Quality Education", the 4th UN Objective for Sustainable Development.
The company also supports important initiatives and actions in the field of Technology & Young people. We systematically support as sponsors the National Cyber Security Team, the National Youth Informatics Team and the Economia Student Competition, while contributing in the work of the Greek Children's Museum and Entrepreneurship Panorama. We participate in the Group’s program ”Mind the Code” that gives scholarships to young people to learn coding ant the opportunity to join the Group’s Companies.
By linking quality education to full-time work, we are constantly working with Higher Education Institutions, and we offer students the opportunity to practice.
In June2020, we proceeded, together with all subsidiaries of the Group to the donation of 1000 iPads to the Greek Ministry of Education, in order to support online training needs, during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Fighting poverty, hunger and inequalities
We systematically support the society, in cases of large-scale disasters (floods, earthquakes, fires, etc.). More particularly, in 2018, we provided assistance to those affected by the fire in Prefecture of Attica, with financial and pharmaceutical support.
During 2020, we provided ICT products and medical equipment to public health organizations, supporting their efforts towards the fighting of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The company maintains a long-term cooperation and systematically supports the work of the Organizations "The Smile of the Child", “DIazoma” "Make a Wish", "The Center for Reception and Solidarity of the Municipality of Athens" (KYADA) as well as the "Mother" Children's Protection Center of Attica with a Charity Bazaar organized by the employees.,
Sustainable Development Report
Since 2014, the Quest Group has been publishing an annual Sustainable Development Report, reaffirming its commitment and responsibility to stakeholders and society. Info Quest Technologies’ information and data are incorporated in this Report.
The Report is prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards and is based on the 17 UN Global Sustainable Development Goals to identify the impacts of its core sustainability issues and to establish performance indicators. The Report also presents the compliance with the Greek Sustainability Code and adopts international standards and initiatives as the 10 Principles of the UN Global Compact.
Aiming at greater transparency and better focus, since 2019, the Quest Group carries out a separate study of materiality and analysis of Sustainable Development issues for its largest subsidiaries, among them Info Quest Technologies.
For comments and suggestions regarding the main actions of the Group and the company for Corporate Social Responsibility as well as for any remarks regarding the publication of the Sustainable Development Report, you can contact email@example.com